Ready to dig a little deeper?
Healthy eating? That’s our jam. Whole foods, movement, clean water – these are the bricks you need to build a healthy you. But what if you’re eating healthy, or what you think is healthy, and things still are off – even way off? Well those bricks aren’t holding together. We need to look at the mortar.
Any of these sound like you?
- You have the ability to feel tired yet wired at the same time.
- You hit the snooze button 6 times on your alarm.
- You have a ‘no speaking to me’ rule before your morning caffeine.
- You are eating well, exercising, and the scale will.not.budge.
- 4 pm strikes and you need sugar. And there is no stopping you.
- 10 pm strikes and you feel inexplicably motivated.
- 2 am strikes and you are wide eyed, yet exhausted.
Wonder what’s going on here? What’s happening? A little thing called hormone imbalance. The king player intricately linked to everything from weight to mood to energy: your stress hormone cortisol. It interacts with our sex and thyroid hormones. Depleted levels are what’s behind chronic fatigue. Elevated levels are directly linked to heart attacks. Up and down, up and down…it can be like a roller coaster. One thing is certain: when cortisol is out of whack, the whole body can get thrown off.
Get Balanced gets you on the path of cortisol balance. We can’t make progress without addressing food first – so naturally we’ll guide through 20 + days of foods that specifically support your adrenal glands (+ an education on what exactly adrenal glands are). Expect informative information breaking down the how and why of what’s going on inside your body, specific protocols for each step, targeted nutrient and supplement recommendations and, of course, on demand support so you can Get Balanced.
Learn more about how our programs work right here! How it Works.