In Ask the PN team

GIVEAWAY + time for some love!

T
TanyaPN
1 year ago

Hi hi to my favorite community! Michelle started a thread yesterday that quickly filled up with love and support - https://coursebeyond.com/course/209/discussions/post/11016/ - I already had this idea for a GIVEAWAY and then Heather posts this: "Why are we all so hard on ourselves? We all lead incredibly busy lives. And perfect is impossible. Perhaps we could all just agree to cut ourselves some slack and just be a bit kinder ourselves? Food for thought." SO for your chance to win a WholeMe cluster sample pack [PN friendly & delicious!] comment on this post sharing one thing you love about yourself. Yep, y-o-u. Way too excited to read these comments! Winner will be chosen randomly on the 31st :)

V
Victoria
1 year ago

I'm loving my ability to roll with the punches and prioritize self care during times of stress. And that self-care means acknowledging that I'm not always making the 'healthy' decision, but I'm making a 'kind' decision for myself!

K
Katie
1 year ago

I LOVE this, Tanya! I can't wait to read these... Something that I love about myself is my willingness to try and explore new things. I have lots of interests and am endlessly curious about all kinds of topics, places, ideas. It's helped me lead a rich (if not entirely linear) life and meet incredible people. So excited to hear others! <3

L
Lorijja
1 year ago

I am loving how well I have kept up with the dietary changes. I've learned a ton since I did my first PN program in June, and am feeling so much better. I also love that I have allowed myself cheats along the way. I try to really savor them when I do, AND I pay attention to how I feel. Many times I realize it just isn't worth it to me. But the best part is how I just get right back one track the next meal or the next day. Thanks to PN for all the education and support!

Gessika
1 year ago

I love my sense of humor! (Smartasses represent!) :P

G
GeorgeandAnn
1 year ago

Love this! I love my determination/endurance. I am determined to get sh&@ done and try to work smarter not harder. Love problem solving!!

T
TorySF
1 year ago

I love that I take great pleasure in being kind to others and treating my family and friends well. I always know that if I'm feeling down about myself, doing something kind for someone else is an instant mood booster. I didn't realize the value of these kind gestures until I had children and now to see my 5 year old son emulate such kindness to his friends and family makes me believe I'm doing something right :)

Ann
1 year ago

I love that I can take on battles that life sends my way with a good sense of humor and the acceptance that I may have to ask for help (which I have learned over the years is not a bad thing) :)

A
amandazee
1 year ago

I love my sense of style! Years ago when I was much heavier, I wore whatever would hide me. Now that I'm healthy and active, I put a thought of thought into curating what I wear, and it's so much fun. On most days, I enjoy getting up and going to work, because I get to dig through my closet and find just the right thing.

S
Sue
1 year ago

I love my easy-going nature and my ability to put others at ease. Making connections with people is one of my best qualities and I'm constantly told that I make people feel comfortable to open up. I am all about having fun and I try to spread it around for others to enjoy as well :)

K
KaraL
1 year ago

I love that I'm not feeling intimidated by the weight I have to lose - I used to think "uuuggghhhh, no, this will be too hard." But now I'm like "I just want to lose a little bit at a time and it will eventually come off" - no more beating myself up about it.

S
Sarah
1 year ago

I love that I am curious and enjoy learning new things.

S
SusRob
1 year ago

I love that I'm a "joiner" and see each day as a new day. I love that I have a lot of friends in my life. I also love my UGG slippers - just sayin.

HeatherK
1 year ago

Aww Tanya! I'm stoked! It's hard to choose one thing about myself that I love :) But today it will be my lovely XL body - an easy fall dress & new boots and dang I look stylish - who cares that I'm on the bigger end of the spectrum, I look good, I feel good!!

nyssa
1 year ago

Fabulous thread. Pure gold!! I love that am continuing to try new things and let my evolution . . . well . . . evolve. No set path. No magic bullet. The intention to listen to what comes up and a dedicated willingness to respond - in all my imperfection - to what arises.

K
KristinB
1 year ago

I love that I'm optimistic and see how the glass is half full. I also love that growth in all ways is part of who I am, both professionally and personally. I never want to stop learning. Love reading everyone's answers—what a great boost!

T
TanyaPN
1 year ago

This has been such a beautiful thread - thank you ALL for sharing what you love about yourselves! It's extremely powerful to actually write that out...and sharing with others is huge so thank you! I loved reading each and every one of these. KaraL - congrats! You are the randomly selected winner of the WholeMe cluster pack. Could you send your mailing address to tanya@prescribe-nutrition.com?? We'll get that out to you next week!