We love a good sweet potato fry – you know, crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and the perfect amount of salt and flavor. These Curry Garlic Sweet Potato Fries check all the boxes. The flavor is already amazing but paired with our Ginger Miso Sauce (or any other dipping sauce of your choosing), these fries are next level!
Curry Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet Potato Fries:
- 2 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled + lightly smashed
- Sea salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Ginger Miso Sauce:
- 2 tbsp miso (white or yellow)
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- ¼ tsp red pepper flake
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper – this is a must with fries so they don’t burn!
- Cut the potatoes into ½ inch thick fries. Place them on the sheet and toss with the olive oil, curry powder, garlic cloves, salt, and pepper. Lay the fries so they’re in a single layer – avoid overlapping as much as possible.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then stir and flip the fries and roast for an additional 15 minutes or until lightly crisped and cooked through.
- While the fries are cooking, make the Ginger Miso Sauce by combining all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Remove fries from the oven and enjoy with the Ginger Miso Sauce!