Acai Smoothie Bowl
- 2 cups dark leafy greens of your choice
- 1 cup non-dairy milk of your choice
- 2 unsweetened açai berry pulp packs
- 1 ripe banana peeled
- ½ cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp maca powder, optional
- 1 scoop protein powder or collagen, optional
- ½ avocado pitted and peeled
- chia seeds
- hemp hearts
- bee pollen
- sliced fruit
- Blend greens, milk, and acai packs until well blended.
- Add the banana, blueberries, cinnamon, ginger, and maca and blend until smooth. You can add some water if needed, but we recommend keeping it on the thicker side!
- Finally, add the avocado and blend until smooth. If using protein powder, add it when you add the avocado (you don’t want to overblend protein powder).
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle with your favorite toppings. Alternatively, you can pour into a glass and have this as a good ol’ fashioned smoothie!
We love this recipe for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner. The nutritional benefits are off the charts: antioxidants from the açai make it an immune-boosting powerhouse, the cinnamon helps regulate blood sugar, and the maca will naturally support your hormones.