Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- 5 eggs organic
- 1 cup applesauce unsweetened
- 1⁄2 cup coconut four
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a 12-cup muffin pan with liners (or grease with coconut oil).
- Put all the ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix with a handheld mixer or whisk.
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Fill muffin tins evenly and bake for 12-15 minutes or until they begin to brown.
- Let cool 2 minutes, drizzle with honey and a spoonful of nut butter (if desired) and enjoy.
Make ahead tip: Make the batter and keep in the fridge, then bake whenever you’re ready. You can also keep the baked muffins in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for months.