Avocado Caesar Salad
- 1 avocado pitted and cut into large chunks
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head dino kale center rib removed and thinly sliced
- 1 head romaine chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients, except for the kale and romaine, in a high speed blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- In a large bowl add the kale leaves, then pour 1⁄4 cup of the dressing over kale and massage it in with your hands to help break the leaves. Then add the romaine and extra dressing as needed and toss again to coat.
Who doesn’t love a good caesar salad? You’ll never look back after trying this one.