Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
3 T miso
4 T balsamic vinegar
4 T olive oil (or melted coconut oil)
½ tsp sea salt
5-8 cloves raw garlic, pressed
11-12 oz shredded brussel sprouts
Butter or butter substitute for greasing pan (I use Earth Balance vegan butter)
1. Preheat oven to 420 degrees F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet with the butter leaving small chunks of butter throughout. Set aside.
3. For the brussel sprouts, you can either chop them up into pieces with a knife or you can push them through a food processor using the cheese shredder blade.
4. In a small mixing bowl, add the first five ingredients and whisk until well mixed.
5. Combine the brussel sprouts and the balsamic garlic mixture. Rub the dressing into the brussel sprouts until they are fully and evenly coated.
6. Place wet brussel sprouts on the greased cookie tray.
7. Cook for 10 minutes or until crispy and browned but not black and burned. Note: You’ll want to check them every 3 or 4 minutes to be sure they do not burn. The smaller the brussel sprout pieces, the quicker they cook, so this cook time is just an estimate.