Banana Blueberry Pancakes
- 3 bananas
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen (thawed), divided
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- coconut oil
- Peel the bananas and mash with a large fork.
- In a separate bowl, whip the eggs with electric beaters or a whisk, then add in the mashed bananas and mix well.
- Add in the shredded coconut, ½ cup of blueberries, ginger, and cinnamon and stir well to combine.
- In a frying pan heat coconut oil over medium heat. Pour small scoop of batter into the pan and fry 2-3 at a time. Cook each side until golden. Serve with blueberries, a sprinkle of cinnamon, or another favorite PN-friendly garnish!
When you realize that bananas can turn into pancakes, life can start to feel pretty darn amazing.