Basil-y Ghee Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- sea salt
- 2 tbsp ghee
- ½ cup fresh basil or more if you love basil!
- Shuck your corn husks and rinse off the corn.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Carefully drop freshly shucked corn into the boiling water. Make sure each side gets covered in water.
- Cover the pot with a lid and lower heat to medium. Set a timer. For crunchier corn kernels, cook for 4 minutes. If you like softer corn, cook for 6-8 minutes.
- While corn is cooking, mix the ghee with the chopped basil. Brush corn with basil ghee and enjoy!
*Optional. If you have the grill going, you can grill them fully or finish them on the grill for one minute each side. So good.