Berry Chia Pudding Parfait
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
- ⅛ tsp cardamom or 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups mixed berries
- ⅔ cup coconut flakes unsweetened, shredded
- Place non-dairy milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, maple syrup/ honey and spices in a bowl and mix well. Place covered in the fridge and let sit for 4 hours or more, mixing a few times so the chia seeds don't settle.
- Once the chia pudding has set, spoon a ~1 inch layer in a cup or a jar. Add a layer of coconut shreds, followed by berries. Repeat 2 or 3 times depending on the size of the cup or jar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Chia pudding will last in the refrigerator for 5-6 days so it's an incredibly easy on-the-go breakfast or snack to have on hand. Packed with fiber, protein and healthy fats, this is a nourishing (and pretty) meal we love to keep in rotation.