Berry Zest Smoothie
- 2 cups dark leafy greens of your choice
- 1 cup non-dairy milk your choice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup raw almonds or Brazil nuts
- 1⁄2 lemon zest of
- 1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- Blend greens, milk, and water until well blended. Add the blueberries, raspberries, nuts, lemon zest, cinnamon and blend until smooth.
- If using protein powder, add at the very end (you don’t want to overblend protein powder).
This smoothie promotes a healthy metabolism and is high in antioxidants to boost immunity.