Blueberry Cardamom Chia Pudding
- 2 ½ cups non-dairy milk your choice
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup raw walnuts chopped (or pecans or cashews)
- In a blender or food processor, blend milk, blueberries, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, maple syrup/ honey and vanilla on high until smooth, about 30 seconds - 1 minute.
- Place chia seeds in a medium bowl. Pour the blueberry mixture over the chia seeds and stir thoroughly with a whisk. Let rest for five minutes, and stir again. Repeat one more time. Sprinkle nuts into the pudding and stir; place in the refrigerator and let sit overnight.
- In the morning, give it a stir and enjoy! If it’s too thick, simply add a bit more milk.
Simple, satisfying and oh so easy. The spices give this chia pudding exotic flavor, while the protein and fats from the chia and nuts help start your day off right . Make ahead tip: This recipe is meant for making ahead! Get this ready the night before, and it will stay good in the fridge for 3-4 days.