Blueberry + Lemon Overnight Oats
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats (not instant)
- ½ cup almond milk or coconut milk, hemp milk, or coconut water
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flax seeds
- 1 lemon juiced
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Add all the ingredients to the oats and stir well to combine (it will be very purple if using frozen berries!).
- Let sit overnight in the refrigerator. The next morning heat it briefly in the microwave or on the stovetop if you’d prefer it warm, otherwise enjoy it cold.
The combo of blueberry and lemon zest makes this overnight recipe bright and sweet!