Broccoli Breakfast Bake
- 8 organic eggs
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1⁄2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 white onion diced
- 2 zucchini diced
- 1 head broccoli chopped
- 3 tbsp Italian parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an oven-proof skillet (cast iron works great here!) with coconut oil or ghee.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, nutritional yeast, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the chopped veggies and 2 tbsp of parsley
- Pour the whole mixture into your skillet and bake in the oven until it puffs up and becomes golden brown, 25-30 minutes or until the eggs are set. Remove from the heat and let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Top with parsley and serve.
Make ahead tip: This stores beautifully in the fridge so make ahead and enjoy cold, at room temp or reheat in the microwave or skillet for a hot breakfast.