Chai Spice Chia Pudding
- 1½ cups non-dairy milk your choice
- ¼ cup chia seeds + 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until well combined. Transfer mixture to an airtight container or to two jars with lids.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or ideally overnight.
- Serve in bowls or spoon out of the jar and enjoy!