Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie
- 2 cup dark leafy greens of your choice
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnuts
- 1 1⁄2 bananas ripe, peeled
- 1 1⁄2 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
- Blend greens, milk, and water until well blended. Add the bananas, cherries, nuts, cinnamon and cocoa powder.
- If using protein powder or seed mix, add at the very end (you don’t want to overblend protein powder).
The title of this smoothie is named after candy, so that shows you how tasty it is. If you like a sweeter smoothie this ts the bill without having the wheels fall off your clean eating plan. Cocoa packs a dense mineral punch and cinnamon helps regulate blood sugar. No candy side effects here!