Chunky Monkey Cookies
- 2 bananas ripe
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ⅔ cup oat flour
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips (we like Enjoy Life)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, add the bananas, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Add the rolled oats, oat flour, coconut, baking soda and salt. Pulse to combine.
- Remove the blade and add in the chocolate chips.
- Using a small ice cream scooper, place balls of mixture on parchment paper covered cookies sheets. Press down with a fork to flatten.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes. Remove and let cool on a cooling rack.
This delicious recipe is courtesy of Breez Kitchen! Makes: 18 Cookies