Clementine + Vanilla Overnight Oats
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- pinch cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 clementine or tangerine peeled, in segments (zest first)
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- honey drizzle
Zest the clementine or orange before peeling. Then add zest, orange segments and other ingredients to the oats and stir well to combine.
Let sit overnight in the refrigerator. Enjoy cold the next morning or heat on the stovetop for a hot breakfast.