Coco-Lime Zoodle Quinoa Jar
- 1 zucchini large, spiralized (or use a veggie peeler)
- 1 cup quinoa cooked
- 2 tsp fresh cilantro minced
- 2 tsp coconut flakes
- 3 stalks asparagus chopped into 1" pieces
- ½ bell pepper any color, chopped
- ¼ cup cashews chopped
- 2-3 green onions sliced thin
- greens to top
- ½ avocado ripe
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- Blend all dressing ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor.
- Pour ½ the dressing into the bottom of 2 mason jars.
- In any order, layer the zoodles, quinoa, cilantro, coconut flakes, asparagus, bell pepper, cashews, green onions and greens.
- Drizzle with extra dressings according to taste, cover and refrigerate until ready to eat!
- Once ready to eat, shake the jar vigorously and then dig in with a fork or throw in a bowl and enjoy!