Coconut Bliss Balls
- 1 cup dry roasted almonds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup dried apricots
- ½ cup dried cherries or unsweetened cranberries
- 1 cup medjool dates pitted
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- 1 orange zested
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a food processor, process the almonds, pepitas, and salt for 10 seconds, then pulse together until very finely ground.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the coconut and process until the mixture holds together.
- Using your hands, form into 1 inch balls. Spread the shredded coconut on a dish and roll the balls in the coconut until coated.
- Place the balls in the refrigerator to firm up and enjoy!
Enjoy these fruity coconut energy balls for a boost any time of day! Make ahead tip: These can be made in advance and stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 10 days, or the freezer for a month.