Creamy Roasted Garlic Dressing
- 1 head garlic bulbs separated (skin left on)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil + more for roasting garlic
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 2 lemons juiced
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp hot water + extra if needed
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place garlic on a baking sheet and drizzle with a little olive oil, tossing well to coat. Bake for 25 minutes and remove from oven.
- Squeeze garlic out of skins. Place garlic and all other ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor and blend on high until completely smooth. Add hot water if needed to thin (it will thicken as it chills).
Make ahead tip: Stores well in an air-tight container in the fridge for 7-9 days.