Crockpot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 pinch salt
- Add all of your ingredients into a glass bowl that will fit within your crockpot and stir. This will slow the cooking down further and allow for a super easy clean up.
- Place the bowl into the crockpot, and fill the area of the crockpot around the bowl with water.
- Set your crockpot on low for 4 hours.
- Serve with dried fruit, pumpkin seeds, or nuts of choice. Enjoy!
Make this on the weekend or the night before to have pumpkin goodness waiting for you in the morning. This can also be made with steel cut oats if you add one more cup of water and cook on low for 6-8 hours.