Cumin Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 organic rotisserie chicken
- 4 cups leafy greens of your choice
- 1 bell pepper any color, sliced
- 1 avocado ripe, sliced
- 2 limes quartered
- hot sauce
- After rinsing the beans, place in a small pot and heat over low-medium heat. Season to taste with salt, pepper and cumin.
- While beans are heating, carve the rotisserie chicken so you can easily shred the meat. If the chicken is cold, reheat in a pan over low or in the microwave, set meat aside.
- Warm corn tortillas in the oven on low or in a pan on the stove.
- Assemble your tacos! Add chicken, greens, bell pepper, avocado, lime, salsa and hot sauce.
We love to get creative with these. Try adding sauteed mushrooms and onions or any other favorite veggie toppings.