Curry Tuna Bowl
- 1 can tuna packed in water
- 1 avocado ripe
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise (olive-oil based)
- 1 apple chopped in small pieces
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- nuts chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain can of tuna and add meat to a bowl.
- Mash avocado and mayonnaise into bowl, stirring until the tuna is well incorporated.
- Mix in curry powder and chopped nuts. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped apple to bowl and stir to combine. Enjoy!
This dish takes less than 5 minutes to pull together from start to finish - simple and delicious!