Date Power Balls
- 16 medjool dates pitted
- ⅓ cup walnuts
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut butter (can also use nut butter)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut for coating (optional)
- Place everything in a food processor and pulse until dates are chopped up. The consistency should resemble cookie dough.
- Spoon out about 1 tsp (use small ice cream scooper) and roll into balls.
- Put the shredded coconut into a shallow bowl and roll the balls in the coconut to coat (optional).
These power balls are the perfect snack. Keep them in the fridge or freezer to grab when you need a sweet (but healthy!) treat. Makes 12 balls