- ½ cup raw cashews soaked overnight and drained
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 lemon juiced
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp fresh chopped chives
- ½ tsp dried dill
- Grind cashews until you get a paste-like texture.
- Add coconut milk a little at a time and blend until you have a smooth paste - this will take several minutes.
- Once the mixture is smooth, add the rest of the coconut milk and the lemon juice, then blend until smooth.
- Add the seasonings and fresh herbs and blend until smooth. Enjoy as salad dressing and/ or dip!