Feather Light Chocolate Mousse
- 1 avocado ripe, pitted
- 3 tbsp raw cacao or unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- pinch cayenne pepper
- Scoop the flesh of the avocado into a high speed blender or food processor, then add the rest of the ingredients and blend for 2-3 minutes.
- Add more coconut milk if the pudding is too thick, but make sure to blend for a while before doing so.
- Stick in the fridge to firm it up slightly then serve!
Chocolate craving: satisfied. This is so quick and easy there’s no reason not to try it. The avocado makes this incredibly creamy, just like a normal pudding. We love to top this off with coconut flakes to make it extra delectable. Make ahead tip: You can absolutely make this in advance and store in the fridge for 2-3 days (it likely won't last that long though - you'll want to eat it all!). Try doubling it for more people or keep in the freezer to have on hand!