Fight the Cold Elixir
- 1 lemon sliced into rounds
- 1 inch ginger sliced
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1 cinnamon stick or 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cayenne (less if you’re sensitive to heat)
- pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- Place all items except for honey in a pot with 4-6 cups of water (whatever size pot you have is fine).
- Bring to a boil and simmer for ~10 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, mix in your honey according to taste.
It’s no exaggeration to say this little witches' brew has been on our stovetops all winter. Why? It's packed with powerful, immune-building, cold-busting ingredients!