Garlic Lamb + Arugula
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 4 grass-fed lamb rib chops
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 large sweet potato
- Light a grill or heat a broiler.
- Cut potato(es) into thin wedges, brush with a bit of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add potatoes to the grill (grill until potatoes are golden brown on all sides).
- While the potatoes are grilling, in a shallow dish, combine olive oil, minced garlic, rosemary, sea salt and pepper. Add the lamb rib chops and pat garlic mixture on them.
- Grill the lamb over high heat or broil for 5 minutes per side or until medium rare.
- Serve the lamb on a bed of arugula alongside the sweet potatoes.
If you're a grill lover, this recipe is for you. This one is usually quite the crowd pleaser, and it's super simple - double win! We love lamb because it's almost always a grass-fed meat, which means it's high in omega-3 acids and less inflammatory than conventional meat.