Ginger, Lime, and Mint Fruit Salad
- 1 lime juice and zest of
- 1 inch ginger grated
- pinch sea salt
- pinch cinnamon
- 1 banana thinly sliced
- 1 pear cored and chopped
- 1 navel orange peeled and chopped
- 6 dried figs stemmed and sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint packed, minced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- In a small bowl whisk together the lime juice, ginger zest, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the banana, pear, orange, and dried figs into a large bowl and drizzle the lime mixture over the top. Mix gently to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the mint and sesame seeds over the top, giving it one final mix.
Choose whatever fruit you like or whatever's in season and add lime and mint garnish!