Ginger Miso Sauce
- 2 tbsp miso (white or yellow)
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 tbsp ginger grated
- 1 clove garlic minced or pressed
- ¼ tsp red pepper flake
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. If the sauce is too thick and you’d like this as a dressing as opposed to a sauce, add a little warm water (by the tablespoon) to thin it out.
Make ahead tip: Stores well in an airtight container in the fridge for 7-9 days.