Grain-Free Sandwich Bread
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 5 organic eggs whisked
- 1 tbsp coconut oil + extra for greasing pan
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place almond flour, coconut flour, ground flaxseed, salt, and baking soda in a food processor. Pulse ingredients together.
- Pulse in whisked eggs, oil, honey and vinegar. Pour batter into a greased 7.5" x 3.5" loaf pan.
- Bake 30 minutes. Allow to cool before slicing.
We love bread. Who doesn't? Try this grain-free bread for a PN-friendly upgrade to your traditional sandwich.