Granola Gone Nutz
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- ½ cup pecans or walnuts
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup raw honey warm
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup dried dried figs destemmed and chopped
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- Preheat oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add almonds, pumpkin seeds, pecans, coconut, cinnamon, and salt to a bowl and stir well to combine. In a small bowl, whisk the coconut oil, honey and maple syrup and drizzle over the dry mixture, stirring very well to coat. Spread mixture evenly on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, stirring 2-3 times while cooking so it won’t burn. When you pull it out of the oven, mix in the dried fruit so it’s well incorporated, then let cool completely before storing. Enjoy with some almond milk or however you prefer!
This grain-free granola a staple in our programs since it’s filling and hits that crunchy-sweet spot so many of us crave. Make ahead tip: This can be made in advance and when stored in an airtight container it will stay fresh for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for several months.