Green Eggs Tostada
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or ghee, melted
- 4 corn tortillas organic
- 4 organic eggs whisked
- 1 tbsp coconut milk or hemp milk
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
- ¼ yellow onion peeled and diced
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1 avocado pitted and sliced thin
- turkey bacon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place tortillas on a baking sheet. Brush both sides with coconut oil or ghee and bake for 4-6 minutes or until brown and crispy on both sides. Watch them closely!
- Whisk eggs and non-dairy milk until they are frothy. Add salt, stir and set aside.
- Heat the ghee or coconut oil in a heavy pan over medium heat. Once it has heated through add the onion and cook for 2 minutes. Then add the eggs and spinach to the pan and stir with a spatula for about two minutes, or until desired consistency is reached.
- Mash the avocado over the toasted tortillas then top with the eggs.
Green eggs, anyone? The whole family will have fun with this one!