Green Tea Matcha Smoothie
- 1 cup dark leafy greens
- ½ inch ginger knob, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 small banana peeled, frozen
- ¼ avocado pitted and peeled
- Blend greens, ginger and non-dairy milk until well blended. Add the matcha, frozen banana (+ a handful of ice if banana isn't frozen), and lemon juice and blend until smooth.
- Add the avocado and blend until just combined - you don’t want to overblend avocado as it will become too thick!
Matcha is super high in antioxidants - it has 10x that of regular green tea!