- 4 avocados ripe, cut in half, skins on
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- cilantro finely chopped
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Rub each side of the avocado halves with a drizzle of olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
- With the cut side down, grill for about 5 minutes, then flip, grilling for another few minutes or until the avocados are heated through and have grill marks.
- Cool the avocados slightly, scoop out the flesh into a large bowl, then mash them with a fork. Stir in the lime juice, garlic, cilantro, and salt until well combined. Enjoy as a topping for an egg breakfast, as a condiment with meals or even as spunkier guacamole.
Why do regular guacamole when you can impress people with grilled guacamole?! Fire up the flavor with this delicious snack/app/side!