Heavenly Spicy Sauce
- 4 oz pickled hot cherry peppers stemmed
- 2 oz roasted red peppers jarred
- 2 oz crushed tomatoes canned
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 tsp dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp coconut palm sugar or raw honey
- sea salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix until slightly smooth (want to leave a little bit of texture).
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Or, if you’re a canner, can this and keep in the pantry for future use!
If you don’t have a scale, eyeball the ounces according to the amount on the cans/ bottles. Make ahead tip: This will keep in the fridge for up to 6 months and makes a perfect housewarming or holiday gift!