- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 6 organic eggs beaten
- 1 tsp cumin
- vegan cheese such as Kite Hill
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- ½ avocado mashed
- salsa or pico de gallo
- 4-6 organic 100% corn tortillas
- In a skillet, warm the olive oil over medium heat and add the diced scallion and the cumin. Saute for one minute. In another skillet, begin warming the corn tortillas over low heat (you can also zap in the microwave).
- Turn the heat to low and add the whisked eggs, stirring frequently! Add the vegan cheese before the eggs are set - you’ll still want the eggs runny. Keep an eye on the corn tortillas and flip as needed.
- Softly cook eggs until they are mostly set but still a little runny. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put eggs on top of corn tortillas and top each with cilantro, avocado, salsa and vegan cheese. Enjoy!