Hummus Collard Wraps
- 2 collard leaves
- ½ cup hummus
- 10 spears asparagus roasted or raw
- ½ cup cucumber peeled and sliced into short thin strips
- 1-2 carrots peeled and sliced into short thin strips
- ½ cup zucchini sliced into short thin strips
- ½ cup radish sliced into short thin strips
- ½ cup red cabbage sliced thin
- ½ avocado
- micro greens or sprouts
- Wash and dry collard leaves and use a paring knife to shave down the stems. This will make them much easier to fold.
- Place collard leaves on a flat surface, spread ¼ cup of hummus near the top/ middle of each leaf, and fill each leaf with the remaining veggies, splitting each amount between the two wraps. Wrap the leaves as you would a burrito. Cut each wrap in half and enjoy.
These easy and healthy veggie packed hummus collard wraps are perfect for light lunch, appetizer or snack. Special shout out to Eating Bird Food for this amazing recipe!