Kiwi Avocado Smoothie
- 2 cups dark leafy greens of your choice
- 1 cup non-dairy milk of your choice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 3 ripe kiwis (can leave peel on!)
- 4 brazil nuts (or 1⁄4 cup favorite nuts)
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 avocado ripe, pitted and peeled
- Blend greens, milk, and water until well blended. Add the mango, kiwi, nuts, ice and blend until smooth.
- Once blended, add the avocado and blend until just incorporated (over-blending avocado will make it too creamy).
- If using protein powder, add at the very end (you don’t want to overblend protein powder).
Pro tip: Did you know that kiwi skins are entirely edible? Eating the skin triples the fiber and preserves much of the vitamin C content. Just be sure to rinse it first and blend the fruit until it is completely smooth.