Mango Millet Breakfast Bowl
- 1 cup millet cooked
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1⁄2 mango skin removed, seeded and diced
- 3 tbsp unsweetened coconut shredded
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or ghee
- 1⁄2 tsp ground ginger
- lime squeezed
- Place all ingredients except for lime juice in a small saucepan. Cover and cook until just heated through. Serve in two bowls and give a squeeze of lime to add some nice zest.
A one-step breakfast? That's a no brainer! Make ahead tip: Make this bowl in advance and refrigerate. It’s great cold as well!