Mediterranean Egg Muffin
- 12 organic eggs
- coconut oil or ghee or olive oil to grease the pan
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ground pepper to taste
- ½ cup tomatoes chopped
- ½ cup fresh spinach chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a muffin tin with coconut oil, olive oil or ghee.
- Chop your tomatoes and herbs. Whisk the eggs vigorously in a large bowl.
- Stir in the salt, pepper, tomatoes, and herbs.
- Pour the egg mixture into muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through.
Protein on-the-go just got a lot easier. Egg muffins are not only perfect for breakfast, but they're great to keep on hand for snacks and to throw on top of salads! They’re also a crowd pleaser for brunches or potlucks. Makes: 12 muffins