Mushroom Eggy Bowl
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 bag cauliflower rice frozen
- 1 bag brown rice cooked
- 1 box mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups arugula or kale
- 2-4 organic eggs
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Once heated, add the cauliflower rice, stir well to coat, and cook for 3-4 minutes, covered with a lid.
- While the cauliflower rice is cooking, heat the rice in the microwave according to instructions. When finished, dump the rice into the pan with the cauliflower rice. Remove lid and saute for 2-3 minutes. Remove mixture and set into bowls.
- Add the mushrooms into the pan and saute for 3-4 minutes, stirring well to coat in leftover oil. Add cherry tomatoes and cook for another 2 mintues. Add the balsamic vinegar and cook an additional minute.
- Turn off the heat and add in the greens, stirring well to coat. Serve over the cauliflower and rice mixture.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp olive oil to the pan and cook eggs to your desired doneness. Serve on top of the bowls, chop it all up to get the good egg-iness everywhere and season to taste with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Make it your own with different veggies or swap out the eggs for shrimp or chicken!