No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Donut Holes
- 1 cup medjool dates pitted, about 12
- ¾ cup cashews or walnuts raw
- ¾ cup blueberries dried
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- pinch sea salt
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Add dates, cashews, blueberries, oats, vanilla, lemon juice, and sea salt into your food processor and pulse until a dough forms, about 5 minutes. You may need to stop the machine and scrape the sides once or twice.
- Scoop dough from food processor and roll into small balls using your hands. Freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl, mix melted coconut oil with maple syrup.
- Roll each ball into the coconut oil and maple mixture and place back in the freezer to harden. Continue to coat the donut holes and re-freeze until each donut hole has a gooey coconut maple glaze! We did two rounds of coating and freezing. Store donut holes in your refrigerator.
Special shout out to Eating Bird Food for this amazing recipe! Turn your favorite energy ball into a healthy donut hole with a coconut maple glaze. I like these donut holes better than the real thing! Makes: 15 holes