No-Bake Protein Energy Bites
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts (or coconut flakes)
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (raisins or dried cranberries work great too)
- 1/2 cup creamy nut butter (almond, peanut or sunbutter)
- Combine honey, cinnamon, salt, vanilla and 3 tbsp hot water in a medium bowl. Stir until smooth. Add in oats and hemp. Stir until well incorporated and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips (or dried fruit) and nut butter. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Scoop mixture by the level tablespoon and roll into balls in between your palms. Place each ball on a plate or baking sheet. Chill for 30+ minutes before enjoying.
Transfer energy balls to an airtight container and chill, or freeze for up to 3 months. Bites can be made 10 days ahead. Enjoy!