On-The-Go Oat Cups
- coconut oil for greasing, or paper liners
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
- ⅓ cup dried blueberries chopped, or other dried fruit
- 1 organic egg
- 2 tbsp almond butter or other nut butter
- ¾ cup non-dairy milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease muffin cups with coconut oil or line with paper muffin liners.
- Whisk all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and nut butter until smooth, and then then whisk in the milk. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Scoop the oatmeal mixture evenly in the muffin pan, filling each one up to the top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Run a paring around each muffin and turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
Make ahead tip: These easy, on the go oat cups can be made in advance and kept in an airtight container at room temp for 3 days. Or double the batch, individually wrap, and keep in the freezer for an easy snack!