Overnight Raspberry Parfait
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1⁄2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp raw honey
- squeeze lemon
- 1 banana peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp nut butter (more as needed)
- In a jar, combine the chia seeds, oats, and milk. Mix well and stick in the fridge to soak overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Combine raspberries, honey, and lemon juice in a jar. Use a fork or the back of a spoon to mash the mixture together until it creates a jam-like consistency (if using frozen raspberries thaw under hot water first). Place mixture in the fridge, covered.
- In the morning, mix the overnight oats to evenly combine.
- Use two glass jars and layer the items: begin with a layer of the chia oat mixture, top that with raspberry jam, a layer of sliced banana, then a thin layer of nut butter, and repeat. Alternatively, arrange the chia mixture, raspberry jam, bananas and nut butter in a bowl. It’s your call!
Make ahead tip: Double the recipe if you want to enjoy throughout the week! It will last fine in the fridge.