- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted, or olive oil + extra for greasing pan
- 2 tbsp psyllium husks powder
- 1 ½ cup water
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup flax seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary minced, optional, for savory bread
- In a large bowl, mix psyllium husk powder and water together well and set aside for 5 minutes, or until a thick gel consistency forms.
- Measure all the nuts and seeds and pulse in a food processor or blender until coarsely chopped. Mix well into the psyllium gel bowl.
- Add the sea salt, 3 tablespoons of oil and the optional rosemary/or dried fruit. Make sure everything is very well combined to prevent the gel from turning into lumps when baking.
- Set aside for 1 hour (optional but the end result will be better). When you’re ready to cook, preheat oven to 350° F and grease a 9x5 loaf pan with oil or ghee.
- Pour into the loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before slicing!
Make ahead tip: Want to have this on hand for an easy snack or meal? Store in a towel in the fridge for up to a week or double the batch and freeze a loaf to have.