Parsnip French Fries
- 1 lb parsnips peeled and sliced into sticks (fries)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper freshly ground
- 3 tbsp organic mayo
- 1 tbsp whole ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 375° F. In a large mixing bowl, add parsnip fries with olive oil and toss well until all parsnip fries are coated. Season with paprika, salt and pepper and toss again to coat well.
- Add to baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, then crank the heat to 475° and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until crisped and browned.
- Mix the mayo and mustard and serve with the fries.