Pine Nut Ricotta
- 1 cup pine nuts soaked overnight
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- edible flowers for garnish optional, but beautiful!
- Soak the pine nuts overnight, strain and rinse with water.
- Place the pine nuts in a food processor, along with lemon juice, water and miso paste. Process for 1-2 minutes, scraping down side of processor frequently, until smooth.
- Add in the thyme and sea salt, pulse until well combined. Remove from processor, garnish with edible flowers (if using) and serve alongside your favorite veggies, Paleo Bread, Socca or other favorite PN friendly snack.
Make ahead tip: Make this delicious spread/dip in advance and keep in the fridge for up to three days. Makes: 1 cup